We will manage the full design and approval processes for you, and in doing so will undertake the following:
- Visit your property to view the potential project and understand your vision and aspirations for the new space.
- Survey your property and produce a detailed set of existing plans and elevations.
- Consult with you and formalise the proposed design, again producing the proposed plans and elevations.
- Undertake all of the necessary structural calculations to support the proposed home improvements.
- Submit the plans to your local authority to gain planning approval, or permitted development agreement.
- Throughout the build phase obtain regular approvals from the appointed building inspector ensuring all works are undertaken to current building regulations.
- On completion issue you with all the relevant gas and electrical certification and approvals, including a building control certificate.